Skip to main content

Who to Contact

Share information with Crime Stoppers Queensland about criminal activity and suspicious behaviour. You may remain anonymous if you choose.

Crime Stoppers Day Trust Your Gut

Is It Urgent?

If the matter you’re reporting about requires urgent police attendance, please stop now and phone 000.


  • You’re witnessing or can hear a violent fight or domestic disturbance taking actively taking place
  • You’ve heard gun shots
  • You can see an armed hold up in progress or know of one that has just occurred, or
  • You believe you can see someone in public armed with a weapon.
Reports for Other Agencies

If you’re a victim of crime, please contact Policelink by phoning 131 444. Other reasons to phone Policelink instead of Crime Stoppers might include if:

  • You have a noise or hooning complaint
  • You have an intoxicated person in your street

If your complaint is in relation to police, contact the Crime and Corruption Commission.

All other reports can be made to Crime Stoppers online or by phoning 1800 333 000.