On 31 January 2017, Crime Stoppers Queensland launched its updated Mobile App with new features and user interface design for ongoing support of our wonderful reporting public. Check your App Store updates to download the latest version or new users can click on the below links to access your store.
It’s up to everyone to make the Queensland community safer and Crime Stoppers has a Mobile App to help make this even easier.
The Crime Stoppers Queensland App makes anonymously reporting crime information as easy as pressing a few buttons on your mobile device. Help keep Queensland safe and download the Crime Stoppers Queensland App today!*
Features of the App include:
- Rapid and easy access to Crime Stoppers Queensland’s anonymous
1800 333 000 hotline and reporting form,
- No IP scripting to ensure complete anonymity for the information provider,
- Up to date alerts allowing users to follow community safety initiatives and appeals for information in their preferred region in Queensland,
- Ability to support the Crime Stoppers’ charity through donations and volunteering, and
- NEW in 2017 version is the ability to chat live with our Team Members.
The APP is in addition to the two original ways to share information anonymously with Crime Stoppers; calling the 1800 333 000 number and reporting via the online form.
*Please view this page on your mobile device to download Crime Stoppers App.